#Invest in Her: is E2E Initiative women empowerment project aimed at breeding a circle of psychological and financial empowerment amongst women in the rural communities. This is to be achieved through an investment in a set of women who are groomed, tutored and incubated in their various startups till they can make a profit from turnover and then, in turn, contribute their new-found expertise to enlarge our outreach to others subsequently. E2E Initiative through the #Invest In Her project seeks out these women and educates them, train them on various sustainable Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, monitor their development and support them with regular counseling and encouragement.
At the maiden edition of the #Invest in Her, the Initiative:
- Achieved mental re-orientation of 40 women participants
- Equipped and empowered forty (40) women that participated with skills in the following:
- Liquid soap production,
- Fruit Juice production,
- Telecommunications recharge card business,
- Selling and branding techniques
- Understanding market intelligence.
- Kickstarted 6 of the 40 women to start up each of (a.), (b.) and (c.) above.
- Gave out free clothing to all participants.
- Successfully monitoring the growth of the incubated start-ups so far.