What Do You Know About Us?
Empowered to empower the less privileged women Initiative is a non-profit organization registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria with a mission to create sustainable livelihood for rural women and girls. (T&T) strategy.
Our Mission To ensure the total wellbeing of the underserved/fragile rural women and girl-child through the development of capacity skills, education/mentorship, and basic healthcare and train the trainers (T&T) strategy.
E2E Initiative has had sound programming with a vision to educate and empower the rural women through training to becoming industrious and financially self-reliant. Our two-part strategy, embedded in our empowerment culture will be used simultaneously to further enhance their capacities.
Our Vision To create a sustainable livelihood for rural women and girls.
#InvestInHer: This is targeted towards ensuring that rural women are mentally re-oriented, trained and equipped with requisite skills that will help develop their potentials and ensure sustainable well-being. Through this project, we hope to:
- Achieve mental re-orientation of the rural women as regards their challenges and fragility.
- Carry out skill acquisition trainings on various micro and small medium enterprises
- Train on market segments, branding and effective selling
- Provide basic health check-ups for all
- Provide business startup resources for as much women as possible
- Distribute free clothing to beneficiaries.
The goal of this project is to reach out to over 10,000 women in different localities in Nigeria by the year 2020.
#GirlsForTheFuture: This is our educational campaign borne out of the reality that the young ones who are the dependents of today will become the determinants of tomorrow through motherhood, family and career to mention but a few. These buttress the need that they be groomed, sensitized and equipped with all necessary skills and have a reoriented mentality so as to make positive, qualitative and well guided decision that would affect the course of their future.
Through this campaign, we intend to:
- Provide insight for the girls on career choice and development
- Expose the effects of wrong peer pressure via video presentation titled “The Journey”
- Emphasize the benefits of time management
- Engage the girls in interactive sessions to understand their personal issues and where they need help
- Allocate resources for advocacy
- Discuss and engage in health hygiene topics and developmental projects
- Donate sanitary and educational materials
- Provide a secure and enabling online and offline environment for monitoring and evaluation.
This campaign is targeted to reach out to over 10,000 female student attendees comprising of junior to senior secondary Schools in Nigeria by the year 2020.